🌿 ITEM OVERVIEW
• Handmade item
• Materials: Gel pen ink or calligraphy ink and printer-created Custom Invitation in black on White Quality Card Stock. Gold, silver or white / chalk pen ink also available
•. Handwritten Envelopes, Note Cards, Labels, Gift
Tags, Name Tags, Placecards, Table Number Cards, custom work on your
stationery also available
• Made to Order
• Ships within the United States from Longview, Texas
What exciting news that you are engaged! Now all of the planning begins. Beautiful wedding invitations and hand addressed envelopes will leave a lasting impression on your guests.
I would love to hand letter your wedding invitation envelopes and other related papers for your special day! Let's do this!
🌿 ITEM DETAILS FOR INVITATION:
HANDWRITING STYLE - "LINDSEY INVITATION"
🌿CUSTOM HAND-LETTERED INVITATION DESIGNED ON WHITE CARDSTOCK - THE ORIGINAL INVITATION WILL BE DESIGNED AS SHOWN WITH
YOUR NAMES AND WEDDING DATE/VENUE INFORMATION ON 5"x7" PREMIUM WHITE CARDSTOCK AND THEN USING IT AS THE TEMPLATE, EACH INVITATION WILL BE PRINTED ON HEAVY-WEIGHT WHITE CARDSTOCK.
This is an affordable option for having a custom calligraphy invitation made just for you.
INVITATION ONLY COST - $50.00 TO DESIGN THE INVITATION, then $1.45 per invitation for printing cost ($50.00 minimum printing cost for orders up to 50 invitations), plus tax. Exact printing cost for each order will be quoted once the order is determined.
**These invitations come with gray envelopes for an additional charge. Ask for information.
Also available under this listing:
🌿CUSTOM HAND-LETTERED GRAY ENVELOPES - CALLIGRAPHY ONLY
(Extra charge if I supply the envelopes - ask for information)
Outer Envelope - $2.50 each
Inner Envelope (Guest Names Only) - $1.00 each
Return Address on Back Flap of Envelope - $1.50 each
RSVP Envelope - $1.50 each
Place Cards: - $.75 each
STANDARD INK OPTION ON THIS GRAY ENVELOPE - White Chalk Pen
I CAN PROVIDE ENVELOPES FOR AN ADDITIONAL COST. MESSAGE ME FOR DETAILS
STUFF & SHIP TO YOU FOR MAILING - $.50 per envelope
WASHI TAPE STRIP ON BACK FLAP OF ENVELOPE (color to be discussed) - An additional $.25 per envelope
RUSH ORDER - An additional fee may be required
1. Let's Get in Touch!
Contact me for a CUSTOM ORDER REQUEST (Do not buy this listing).
Include the following in your request for information:
• Your interest in the Custom Hand-Lettered Invitation (Lindsey Invitation") (AND/OR) Hand Writing Envelope Style Sarah (see this listing above or separate listing in my shop)
• Items / Quantity Requested to be hand lettered
🌿 How many designed invitations needed (and if colored envelopes are to be supplied by me at an additional cost)
🌿 How many envelopes to be hand lettered (envelopes supplied by you or by me for added cost) and what you want hand lettered
For example - handwriting on Outer envelopes, Inner Envelopes, Return Addresses on back flap of outside envelope and/or RSVP's)
• Black gel pen ink is standard. Please indicate if you prefer to upgrade to Gold, Silver or White gel pen ink for an additional $.50 per envelope)
• Envelope color - YOU WILL SEND YOUR ENVELOPES TO ME TO BE HAND LETTERED. (PLEASE, NO SHINY FINISHED ENVELOPES AS THE INK WILL NOT ADHERE WELL OR WILL SMUDGE).
🌿 I CAN PROVIDE ENVELOPES FOR AN ADDITIONAL CHARGE. (MESSAGE ME FOR PRICING/COLOR DESIRED)
• Wedding Date and wedding invitation mailing date
2. Time for a Custom Listing Just for You!
• I will be in touch with you and will create a CUSTOM LISTING JUST FOR
YOU to purchase based on your order
• If a sample is desired, please email me your request.
3. Time to Get to Work!!
🌿 For Custom Designed Invitation -
Send me the bride and groom's name
as well as detailed invitation information to include - bride's
parents' names (if desired), wedding date,
time, wedding venue, and any other invitation wording desired
A custom invitation will be designed and a photo sent via email for
proofreading. Once all has been checked and confirmed, invitations
will be printed on quality heavy cardstock. Envelopes can be added
for an additional charge.
🌿 For Custom Handlettered Envelopes -
• Send me all of your envelopes and papers (and an additional
15-20 per 100 envelopes for human error and last-minute added guests)
• Send me your GUEST LIST/RETURN ADDRESS/INSIDE ENVELOPE
NAMES/ PLACE CARD NAMES EXACTLY AS YOU WANT THEM TO BE
WRITTEN LINE BY LINE FOR EACH ITEM REQUESTED.
Mr. & Mrs., Mr & Mrs, Mr. and Mrs., Dr. & Mrs., Street or St.,
Texas or TX, and Family, & Family, etc.
• (A PDF of your guest list exactly as wanted is requested to ensure you
will receive each envelope exactly as requested. A typed copy is
also acceptable as long as each line is typed exactly as you prefer it).
THE LINE-BY-LINE GUEST LIST YOU PROVIDE IS EXACTLY THE WAY I
WILL HAND LETTER YOUR ENVELOPES, SO BE SURE OF SPELLINGS,
PLACEMENT AND OTHER DETAILS FOR EACH GUEST.
(Due to the custom nature of the order, there are no returns once the
envelopes are shipped, so please be sure of your preferences. I will, of
course, do my best to ensure quality on my end).
4. Time to Start Watching the Mail for Your Hand Lettered Envelopes!
Once I receive your envelopes and address list, please allow 10 business
days (or a little more depending on order size) for the mailing of your
I will complete your custom order as quickly as possible within the
timeframe and return your hand lettered envelopes to you ... ready for you
to mail off to family and friends! For an additional fee, I will stuff them and
return them to you for stamping and mailing
5. You're Now One Day Closer to Your Special Day as you send out your
beautiful hand-lettered invitations! Happy Wedding Planning!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the custom nature of these designs, there may be slight variations in each design, but they will be closely represented as shown in the listing
🌿 SHIPPING CHARGES
• Buyer is responsible for shipping both to and from SelahGraceDesigns.
• All orders are returned to you via USPS PRIORITY FLAT RATE SHIPPING
• Shipping fee to be determined based on weight of Custom Order
THE RATE IS INTENTIONALLY LEFT EMPTY ON THIS LISTING AS THE RATE WILL BE DETERMINED ONCE I KNOW YOUR ORDER SIZE AND WILL PRICE THE SHIPPING OF YOUR ORDER ACCORDINGLY. (SHIPPING CHARGES RANGE FROM $5.95 FOR EACH SMALL FLAT RATE BOX TO $12.65 FOR EACH MEDIUM AND $17.90 FOR EACH LARGE FLAT RATE SHIPPING BOX).
I look forward to creating something special just for you!
Have a blessed day!
--Shelley Krupa of SelahGraceDesigns 🌿
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Information I Collect:
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom ordered globe design or other calligraphy or art print or floral mobile wreath, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
* as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
* when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list or to discuss the details of a custom order you would like me to design for you through SelahGraceDesigns
* if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
* Service providers. I may engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
* Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
* Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
* Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
* Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
* Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
* Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Shelley L. Krupa, dab SelahGraceDesigns, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com . Alternately, you may mail me at:
Shelley L Krupa, c/o SelahGraceDesigns, 3702 Rouncival Dr., Longview, TX 75605 USA.
The globe for both is the same...when you choose “gold and white globe” it will be the creamy white globe with the gold countries showing.
The whitewashed globe is the same gold and white globe with a thin creamy wash over it...this dims the countries down into the background. They can still be seen but they are no longer gold.
As you scroll through the listing photos, you will see examples of both the white and gold globe and the white and gold globe with the whitewash added.
I like to suggest to my customers who are using it for a guestbook alternative to use an ULTRA Fine Tip Black Sharpie marker. It will allow for the most signatures and will also keep the writing smaller and cleaner and the signatures will show up well against the gold on the globe. :-)
While I can’t say for sure how many signatures can go on the white and gold globe (it is medium-sized; 8.5-9” in diameter), most of my customers who purchase my globes are using them as a guestbook alternative.
To help with the signing of the globe, I have been recommending that my customers use an ULTRA FINE LINE black Sharpie marker to sign the globe. The black signatures will show up better against the globe's calligraphy writing and on the washed globes and will also be fine enough to allow more room for signatures.
Couples more than likely sign one signature (cutting down on signatures also)...think of it more like the amount of invitations you ordered rather than individual guests (like a regular guestbook would be signed).