🌿 ITEM OVERVIEW
• Custom Handlettered Watercolor Paper Calligraphy Print
• Heavyweight Watercolor Paper - Print Only - Frame not included)
PLEASE NOTE: IF INTERESTED IN PRINT WITH WASHI TAPED SCRAPBOOK PAPER AS BACKGROUND, CHOOSE 8.5X6.5 PRINT SIZE ONLY
• 8x10 or 5"x7" or 8.5"x6.5" with Washi-taped Scrapbook Paper Background (for 8x10 framing)
• Black/Gold/Silver or White Chalk Pen (on black chalkboard paper) / Custom Colors also Available)
• Can also be done on Heavyweight Chalkboard Paper with White Ink)
(MESSAGE ME FOR MORE INFORMATION)
One of the joys of life is celebrating special occasions with the people we love. This custom hand-lettered art print is suitable for framing and will make a great and thoughtful gift for someone celebrating a special event. For weddings, baby showers, anniversary celebrations, the birth of a new baby or just to say you love someone, these prints are custom made for you. You pick the wording and I will make it beautiful for you to display.
🌿 This listing is for the custom handmade print only.
It especially looks striking in a white frame. (If you would like me to choose a frame for you, message me and I will create a custom listing just for you with a frame of my choosing that will compliment your custom design (frame is an additional cost).
This custom calligraphy print is handwritten just for you on either 8"x10" or 5"x7" heavyweight paper in permanent chalk pen or ink and is suitable for framing. Your print will be created just as you request it and it will be packaged carefully in a cellophane sleeve to protect it's delivery to you.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the custom nature of these designs, there may be slight variations in each print, but they will be closely represented as shown in the listing.
🌿 THIS IS A CUSTOM LISTING. CONTACT ME TO DISCUSS YOUR DESIGN
Please message me with the name of your choice or other wording you would like on your print. Please be sure to indicate in your message to me your preference exactly as you want It to appear on the finished design. (Certain designs may indicate a slight increase in final pricing for the print, depending on wording/detail).
🌿 WHEN WILL YOU RECEIVE YOUR CUSTOM HANDLETTERED PRINT?
Please allow 1-5 days for creation of the design and then time for delivery to you. If you have a special request or need your print earlier, please let me know and I will do my best to get it to you as quickly as possible.
🌿 SHIPPING DETAILS
Your custom calligraphy or hand drawn art print will be shipped to you in a cellophane protective sleeve in a rigid mailing envelope to ensure safe delivery to you. I will do my best be sure your custom order is packaged so it will arrive in perfect condition. Unfortunately, I cannot be responsible for damage to the package as a result of improper handling by the postal carrier or service.
I look forward to creating something special just for you! Have a blessed day!
--Shelley Krupa of SelahGraceDesigns 🌿
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Information I Collect:
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom ordered globe design or other calligraphy or art print or floral mobile wreath, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
* as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
* when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list or to discuss the details of a custom order you would like me to design for you through SelahGraceDesigns
* if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
* Service providers. I may engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
* Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
* Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
* Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
* Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
* Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
* Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Shelley L. Krupa, dab SelahGraceDesigns, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com . Alternately, you may mail me at:
Shelley L Krupa, c/o SelahGraceDesigns, 3702 Rouncival Dr., Longview, TX 75605 USA.
The globe for both is the same...when you choose “gold and white globe” it will be the creamy white globe with the gold countries showing.
The whitewashed globe is the same gold and white globe with a thin creamy wash over it...this dims the countries down into the background. They can still be seen but they are no longer gold.
As you scroll through the listing photos, you will see examples of both the white and gold globe and the white and gold globe with the whitewash added.
I like to suggest to my customers who are using it for a guestbook alternative to use an ULTRA Fine Tip Black Sharpie marker. It will allow for the most signatures and will also keep the writing smaller and cleaner and the signatures will show up well against the gold on the globe. :-)
While I can’t say for sure how many signatures can go on the white and gold globe (it is medium-sized; 8.5-9” in diameter), most of my customers who purchase my globes are using them as a guestbook alternative.
To help with the signing of the globe, I have been recommending that my customers use an ULTRA FINE LINE black Sharpie marker to sign the globe. The black signatures will show up better against the globe's calligraphy writing and on the washed globes and will also be fine enough to allow more room for signatures.
Couples more than likely sign one signature (cutting down on signatures also)...think of it more like the amount of invitations you ordered rather than individual guests (like a regular guestbook would be signed).