🌿 Item Overview - CUSTOM FLORAL WREATH BABY NURSERY MOBILE 🌿
• Featured on ProjectNursery.com for "Most Viewed Nurseries of 2016," "Trending Nurseries for 2017," and "Floral Mobile Wreaths in the Nursery 2016"
• Handmade Item
• Artificial Flowers / Floral Wire / French Velvet Ribbon / Rhinestone Button detail at Hang Ring
• Custom Made to Order for additional cost, depending on flowers requested
• Only ships to United States from Longview, Texas
THIS LISTING IS FOR A CUSTOM FLORAL WREATH MOBILE
MESSAGE ME WITH YOUR REQUEST FOR YOUR CUSTOM FLORAL/RIBBON DESIGN
Flower wreath mobiles are all the trend in baby girl nurseries! I was super excited to be featured in a recent article on ProjectNursery.com entitled "Nursery Trend: Floral Mobile Wreaths" highlighting this mobile I created for my sweet grand baby Selah Grace. (My Etsy Shop is lovingly named after her!) 💕 This mobile and nursery were also featured in Project Nursery's "Most Viewed Nurseries of 2016". 😊
I would love to make a custom floral mobile wreath for your baby girl's nursery! It will definitely be that special touch that will set her nursery apart and the pretty flowers will give her something beautiful to look at as she lies in her crib. Also makes a thoughtful and beautiful baby shower or baby arrival gift.
🌿 THIS IS A CUSTOM ORDER - PLEASE ADD YOUR PERSONAL REQUESTS TO CUSTOMIZE FLOWERS AND RIBBON IN THE COMMENTS AS YOU BUY THIS LISTING.
THE PICTURES IN THIS LISTING ARE FOR INSPIRATION / EXAMPLE ONLY.
Message me with details of
• your baby's nursery colors (feel free to email pictures of the nursery!)
• the style flowers you would like in the floral wreath mobile
• the ribbon color
• the length needed for the ribbons to hang nicely/safely from the ceiling hook to a
safe height above baby's crib (NOTE: THE RIBBON ON THE MOBILE IN THIS LISTING IS 36".
Dimensions of the wreath are approximately 16"-18".
🌿 PLEASE NOTE: I used a standard metal screw-in ceiling hook to hang the mobile).
RETURN / DISCLAIMER POLICY ON CUSTOM ORDERS
🌿 Due to the custom nature of these floral wreaths, each one will vary depending on floral style / colors requested / ribbon color / and availability of rhinestone buttons and flowers.
🌿 Due to the custom nature of these floral wreaths, there are no returns; however, it is my goal that you will love your floral wreath mobile. I will be happy to email you a photo of the mobile before it is shipped to ensure that you love it.
🌿 SHIPPING - I will package your floral wreath mobile carefully to insure it is safely delivered to you. Various options for shipping are available at checkout to ensure the best and most reasonable shipping charges to deliver your floral wreath mobile to you.
I would love to make a beautiful floral wreath mobile for your precious baby girl.
Let's design one together! Have a blessed day!
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Information I Collect:
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom ordered globe design or other calligraphy or art print or floral mobile wreath, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
* as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
* when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list or to discuss the details of a custom order you would like me to design for you through SelahGraceDesigns
* if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
* Service providers. I may engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
* Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
* Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
* Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
* Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
* Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
* Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Shelley L. Krupa, dab SelahGraceDesigns, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com . Alternately, you may mail me at:
Shelley L Krupa, c/o SelahGraceDesigns, 3702 Rouncival Dr., Longview, TX 75605 USA.
The globe for both is the same...when you choose “gold and white globe” it will be the creamy white globe with the gold countries showing.
The whitewashed globe is the same gold and white globe with a thin creamy wash over it...this dims the countries down into the background. They can still be seen but they are no longer gold.
As you scroll through the listing photos, you will see examples of both the white and gold globe and the white and gold globe with the whitewash added.
I like to suggest to my customers who are using it for a guestbook alternative to use an ULTRA Fine Tip Black Sharpie marker. It will allow for the most signatures and will also keep the writing smaller and cleaner and the signatures will show up well against the gold on the globe. :-)
While I can’t say for sure how many signatures can go on the white and gold globe (it is medium-sized; 8.5-9” in diameter), most of my customers who purchase my globes are using them as a guestbook alternative.
To help with the signing of the globe, I have been recommending that my customers use an ULTRA FINE LINE black Sharpie marker to sign the globe. The black signatures will show up better against the globe's calligraphy writing and on the washed globes and will also be fine enough to allow more room for signatures.
Couples more than likely sign one signature (cutting down on signatures also)...think of it more like the amount of invitations you ordered rather than individual guests (like a regular guestbook would be signed).