🌿 MESSAGE ME FOR A CUSTOM LISTING DESIGNED JUST FOR YOU 🌿
Choices are as endless as your imagination. Prices will depend on quantity, ink colors, paper and design choice.
🌿 This prices in this listing are for one table number card individually handwritten in card color of your choice. Ink color choices include Gold metallic, White (for use on craft or black), Silver, Bronze or Rosegold. Prices vary depending on color of ink and card color.
* Each card measures 4" x 6". If you prefer a different size, message me
* Cards are hand cut and scored from heavy card stock in the color of your choice, to include pink, white, cream, craft or black chalkboard
* Due to the calligraphied nature of these cards, there may be slight variation; each card is unique and handmade to add to their beauty
* Made to order/custom orders welcome!
MATCHING WEDDING TABLE PLACE CARDS ARE AVAILABLE HERE: https://www.etsy.com/listing/542259167/wedding-place-cards-personalized-hand
MATCHING WEDDING SEATING CHART CARDS ARE AVAILABLE HERE: https://www.etsy.com/listing/528448076/handwritten-wedding-seating-chart-cards
🌿 HOW THE PROCESS WORKS:
* First, message me with the information about your event, date, decor style and choice of table number card style / ink color and wording and we can create a listing just for you
* Secondly, you will purchase the listing and provide me with the information for your order as to how many table number card sets you need and remind me in the notes section of your paper/ink choices
* Now it's my turn! I'll get your table number cards designed and sent to you as soon as possible so you can continue to plan your big day!
Once we know your order size, I will create a listing that reflects the appropriate shipping for your order. Your cards will be carefully wrapped and protected to ensure safe delivery to you. Please note, I am not responsible for handling by the post office once it leaves my care, but if there is a problem, please let me know and we can try to work work it out.
🌿 I look forward to working with you to design a beautiful set of table cards for your special event. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask me! I look forward to working with you to make your day extra special!
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Information I Collect:
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom ordered globe design or other calligraphy or art print or floral mobile wreath, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
* as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
* when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list or to discuss the details of a custom order you would like me to design for you through SelahGraceDesigns
* if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
* Service providers. I may engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
* Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
* Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
* Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
* Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
* Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
* Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Shelley L. Krupa, dab SelahGraceDesigns, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com . Alternately, you may mail me at:
Shelley L Krupa, c/o SelahGraceDesigns, 3702 Rouncival Dr., Longview, TX 75605 USA.
The globe for both is the same...when you choose “gold and white globe” it will be the creamy white globe with the gold countries showing.
The whitewashed globe is the same gold and white globe with a thin creamy wash over it...this dims the countries down into the background. They can still be seen but they are no longer gold.
As you scroll through the listing photos, you will see examples of both the white and gold globe and the white and gold globe with the whitewash added.
I like to suggest to my customers who are using it for a guestbook alternative to use an ULTRA Fine Tip Black Sharpie marker. It will allow for the most signatures and will also keep the writing smaller and cleaner and the signatures will show up well against the gold on the globe. :-)
While I can’t say for sure how many signatures can go on the white and gold globe (it is medium-sized; 8.5-9” in diameter), most of my customers who purchase my globes are using them as a guestbook alternative.
To help with the signing of the globe, I have been recommending that my customers use an ULTRA FINE LINE black Sharpie marker to sign the globe. The black signatures will show up better against the globe's calligraphy writing and on the washed globes and will also be fine enough to allow more room for signatures.
Couples more than likely sign one signature (cutting down on signatures also)...think of it more like the amount of invitations you ordered rather than individual guests (like a regular guestbook would be signed).