🌿 Item Overview:
This listing is for ONE CUSTOM CALLIGRAPHY GLOBE - YOU CHOOSE CUSTOM WORDING!
CUSTOM CALLIGRAPHY CAN BE ADDED TO ONE OR BOTH SIDES - CHOOSE OPTION OF YOUR CHOICE IN DROP-DOWN MENU.
HEIGHT OF METAL BASE:about 13 inches
WIDTH: about 9 inches
DIAMETER OF GLOBE: 8 inches
COLOR: Black Chalkpainted globe surface/ gold or silver base (gold base can vary somewhat in color due to vendor, but will still be gold/burnished gold)
🌿NOTE: The black globes are chalk painted. Should a scratch appear on the globe from gentle wear or otherwise, a slight dab of black chalkboard paint on a brush will hide the scratch perfectly. (Chalkboard paint can be purchased at any craft store and even at Walmart).
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS LISTING IS FOR A GLOBE WITH CALLIGRAPHY. GLOBE NOT SOLD SEPARATELY.
🌿 INTERESTED IN A CUSTOM ORDER? MESSAGE ME!
This beautiful chalkpainted blank globe on a metal gold or silver based stand can be customized with the quote or phrasing of your choice! (If you would like me to use a different color globe, message me and we can discuss your preference and I will do my best to show you some options for ordering and will create a special custom listing just for you). (Please note that globe may have to be ordered. Timeframe for creation and design will be indicated at time of order).
NOTE: There may be slight metal indentions in the base of the globe and slight imperfections in the globe surface itself. These are not defects, but are part of the general vintage globe appearance.
🌿 FOR CUSTOM ORDERS, CHOOSE YOUR INK COLOR:
BLACK ink on light painted globe surface
WHITE (only on a dark globe, please)
🌿 MESSAGE ME WITH YOUR CHOICE OF WORDING FOR YOUR CUSTOM GLOBE
🍼 BABY GIFT WORDING IDEAS:
"Oh, The Places You'll Go!"
"You Are Our Greatest Adventure"
"Dream Big, Sweet Baby"
"You Are My Favorite Adventure"
"I Love You to the Moon & Back"
Baby's Birth Information
💍 WEDDING / ANNIVERSARY WORDING IDEAS:
"Where You Go I Will Go,"
"You Make My World Go 'Round"
"You Are My Favorite Adventure"
"Let's Be Adventurers, Darling"
"Love Makes the World Go 'Round"
"You Are My World"
"Love Is the Greatest Adventure"
"I Love You to the Moon & Back"
"And So the Adventure Begins"
"The Best Is Yet To Come"
🎄 CHRISTMAS WORDING IDEAS:
"Peace on Earth"
"For God So Loved The World"
"Joy to the World!"
"Welcome to Our World"
"Oh, Come, Let Us Adore Him!"
"Let Earth Receive Her King!"
💒 CHRISTIAN WORDING IDEAS:
"Spirit Lead Me Where My Trust is Without Borders"
"For God So Loved the World" (on other side - "Jesus - John 3:16"
"Go Into All the World & Preach the Good News to Everyone - Mark 16:15"
"Go Ye Into All the World.... - Mark 16;15"
"I Will Make You as a Light to the Nations - Isaiah 49:6"
"I Am With You Always...Even to the End of the World - Matthew 28:20"
"You are the Light of the World...." Matthew 5:14
"Jesus - the Savior of the World" John 4:42
"I am the Light of the World --Jesus" John 8:12
"Take Heart; I Have Overcome the World. --Jesus" John 16:33
"That They May All Be One...So that the World May Believe...." John 17:21
"He Who Is In You is Greater Than He Who Is In the World." 1 John 4:4
"God Sent His Only Son Into the World So We Might Live Through Him." 1 John 4:9
🌎 TRAVELERS' / GRADUATE WORDING IDEAS:
"Not All Who Wander Are Lost"
"I Think To Myself, What a Wonderful World'
"Oh, the Places You'll Go!"
"To Travel is to Live"
"Wander Often - Wonder Always"
"Find Joy in the Journey"
"All Directions Point to Love"
"Say Yes to New Adventures"
"Eat Well, Travel Often"
"Enjoy The Ride"
"Get Out & See The World"
"Never Stop Exploring"
"Live • Love • Travel"
✨ INSPIRATIONAL WORDING IDEAS:
"Live in the Sunshine, Swim the Sea, Drink the Wild Air. --Emerson"
"Enjoy Every Moment"
"Be the Change You Want to See in the World"
"Live Simply • Dream Big • Be Grateful"
"Believe There Is Good In The World"
"Life Is Beautiful!"
🌿 PROCESSING TIME & SHIPPING:
Your custom globe will be hand-lettered just for you and shipped in a bubble-wrapped box to protect its safe delivery to you. Please allow about 1-2 weeks for creation and then delivery to you if globe is in stock. (Time may vary if globe is not in stock and must be ordered. An estimated timeframe will be given to you at the time of your order).
I look forward to working with you to create a globe that will become a treasured heirloom for you or someone you love!
Have a blessed day!
--Shelley Krupa of SelahGraceDesigns 🌿
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Information I Collect:
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom ordered globe design or other calligraphy or art print or floral mobile wreath, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
* as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
* when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list or to discuss the details of a custom order you would like me to design for you through SelahGraceDesigns
* if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
* Service providers. I may engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
* Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
* Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
* Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
* Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
* Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
* Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Shelley L. Krupa, dab SelahGraceDesigns, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org . Alternately, you may mail me at:
Shelley L Krupa, c/o SelahGraceDesigns, 3702 Rouncival Dr., Longview, TX 75605 USA.
The globe for both is the same...when you choose “gold and white globe” it will be the creamy white globe with the gold countries showing.
The whitewashed globe is the same gold and white globe with a thin creamy wash over it...this dims the countries down into the background. They can still be seen but they are no longer gold.
As you scroll through the listing photos, you will see examples of both the white and gold globe and the white and gold globe with the whitewash added.
I like to suggest to my customers who are using it for a guestbook alternative to use an ULTRA Fine Tip Black Sharpie marker. It will allow for the most signatures and will also keep the writing smaller and cleaner and the signatures will show up well against the gold on the globe. :-)
While I can’t say for sure how many signatures can go on the white and gold globe (it is medium-sized; 8.5-9” in diameter), most of my customers who purchase my globes are using them as a guestbook alternative.
To help with the signing of the globe, I have been recommending that my customers use an ULTRA FINE LINE black Sharpie marker to sign the globe. The black signatures will show up better against the globe's calligraphy writing and on the washed globes and will also be fine enough to allow more room for signatures.
Couples more than likely sign one signature (cutting down on signatures also)...think of it more like the amount of invitations you ordered rather than individual guests (like a regular guestbook would be signed).