"I Must Have Flowers Always & Always ~ Claude Monet" - Plant your potted plant or flower into this 6" chalkboard painted / calligraphy written terra-cotta pot/saucer for a fun "thinking of you" gift for someone you love or to brighten your own kitchen window sill. This cheery chalkboard-painted calligraphy pot/saucer set can also be custom ordered with your favorite saying.Message me!
🌿(PLANT NOT INCLUDED)
• Medium 6" Chalkboard-painted terra-cotta pot/saucer
• Black chalkboard paint
• White chalk pen calligraphy writing as shown in listing or your own choice of wording.
Your chalkboard painted / calligraphy flower pot/saucer will be carefully bubble wrapped and packaged with love to ensure it's safe delivery to you.
Thank you for visiting SelahGraceDesigns! I would love to design something special just for you. Message me with your idea!
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Information I Collect:
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom ordered globe design or other calligraphy or art print or floral mobile wreath, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
* as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
* when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list or to discuss the details of a custom order you would like me to design for you through SelahGraceDesigns
* if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
* Service providers. I may engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
* Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
* Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
* Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
* Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
* Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
* Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Shelley L. Krupa, dab SelahGraceDesigns, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com . Alternately, you may mail me at:
Shelley L Krupa, c/o SelahGraceDesigns, 3702 Rouncival Dr., Longview, TX 75605 USA.
The globe for both is the same...when you choose “gold and white globe” it will be the creamy white globe with the gold countries showing.
The whitewashed globe is the same gold and white globe with a thin creamy wash over it...this dims the countries down into the background. They can still be seen but they are no longer gold.
As you scroll through the listing photos, you will see examples of both the white and gold globe and the white and gold globe with the whitewash added.
I like to suggest to my customers who are using it for a guestbook alternative to use an ULTRA Fine Tip Black Sharpie marker. It will allow for the most signatures and will also keep the writing smaller and cleaner and the signatures will show up well against the gold on the globe. :-)
While I can’t say for sure how many signatures can go on the white and gold globe (it is medium-sized; 8.5-9” in diameter), most of my customers who purchase my globes are using them as a guestbook alternative.
To help with the signing of the globe, I have been recommending that my customers use an ULTRA FINE LINE black Sharpie marker to sign the globe. The black signatures will show up better against the globe's calligraphy writing and on the washed globes and will also be fine enough to allow more room for signatures.
Couples more than likely sign one signature (cutting down on signatures also)...think of it more like the amount of invitations you ordered rather than individual guests (like a regular guestbook would be signed).
May 15, 2018
Had the best experience yet on ETSY with this seller. Everything I asked for and more! This was a birthday present and I had to ship it by a certain date.I got it very quickly and with plenty of time to spare. I requested to change the color to blue and the request was granted. The personal details included in the packaging were exquisite. I am so very pleased with this purchase that words cannot describe. Thank you ETSY for having great people sell such unique and wonderful items!
Dec 29, 2017
Absolutely gorgeous item! Made me a custom order and was so pleasant and professional to shop with. A+++++ seller and beautiful product!